PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW:
IT CONTAINS ANSWERS TO MANY OF THE GENERIC QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US VIA EMAIL WITH SPECIFIC QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT ANSWERED BELOW.
ALL firearms must be shipped to an FFL holder. We must have a signed, legible copy of the FFL before we can ship the firearm. We accept faxed, emailed and mailed copies. ALL FFL’s must reference an order number or have a cover sheet that does. Please reference your order number with payment and your FFL if it comes separately or is mailed. We have hundreds of sales going at all times and will not match up FFL’s that do not contain an order number. We know that you are anxious to get your purchase and this will help us get it to you as quickly as possible!
|If faxing your FFL, send to:||888.831.2202|
|If emailing your FFL, send to:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|If mailing your FFL, send to:|| Arms Concierge|
1470 River Oak Dr.
Springfield, MO 65803
HANDGUNS: All handguns are shipped USPS, and can be shipped to all 50 states for the shipping price stated in the auction.
LONG GUNS: All long guns are shipped UPS. Shipping costs listed in the auction are for the lower 48 ONLY. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii, please inquire prior to bidding for a cost on shipping.
CALIFORNIA: We do not sell modern firearms to California unless they are on the California DOJ approved list. We are an approved California importer.
**If you buy a firearm that is not on the approved list, and are unable to take possession of it, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee.**
All PURCHASES are not shipped insured. If you want insurance, purchase it as a separate item in the Store for $10 which includes signature delivery confirmation.
We have a store and are happy to accommodate you if you wish to pick up your firearm AFTER you have completed your purchase, and if we can legally transfer it to you. ALL sales picked up locally will be delivered after successfully passing a NICS background check and filling out an ATF form 4473. The purchase is subject to Missouri sales tax of 5.975%. O
**Check our feedback and you will see that we strive to deliver every item exactly as described.**
All MO residents are required to pay sales tax. If you are a MO FFL holder, and buying it for resale, we must have your MO Tax ID# before we can ship.
We accept the following forms of payment:
**PERSONAL CHECK **VISA/DISCOVER/MASTER CARD CREDIT CARDS ** CASH ** USPS MONEY ORDER **
We offer a 3 day inspection on all purchases, except ammunition. If you are local and choose to pick up your firearm in person, we consider that you have inspected it prior to leaving our location with it. Purchases must be returned in the same condition as when shipped, and must be unfired and in perfect condition. All shipping costs to return the purchase are at the buyer’s expense. The inspection period begins when the purchase arrives at your dealer according to the carrier’s delivery confirmation. Make sure your dealer calls you when it arrives. Your name and phone number, as listed on auction site, will be listed on our invoice which is included in your firearm case.
We are a Family Owned and Operated Firearms Dealer with many years of experience buying and selling firearms. We carry a Type 02 FFL, 07 FFL and Class III SOT.
We have many of used guns in stock at all times. Because of this, some of the questions that a potential buyer might ask, are not ones that we can answer. We have included some information below to help you with some of these questions:
- We are not the original owner of the firearm (if it’s USED).
- Used Items may or may not exhibit any of the following: Surface spotting, rust or pitting, edge wear, finish loss, fading, dulling or tarnish. PLEASE REFER TO AUCTION IMAGES FOR BEST DESCRIPTION OF ITEM’S CONDITION.
- We have no idea how many times that they have been fired.
- We have no idea what type of ammo was used.
- We have no idea how often it was cleaned.
- We do not shoot any of the firearms, unless it is otherwise specified in the auction description.
- Any boxes, extra magazines, original grips, scope rings, etc will be photographed and/or listed in the description.
- Anything that might possibly add value to the item will be in the photo or in our description.
- If it is not listed in the description, or contained in a photograph, we do not have it, and it is not included.
- We include a copy of our license with every firearm purchase.
- We include a detailed invoice that includes the auction number, the purchasers name and phone number, as well as a detailed description of the gun. We try to make it as easy as possible on the transferring dealer to get your purchase to you in a timely fashion.
- If you buy a product and, for whatever reason, are unable to take possession (financial difficulties, failure to pass NICS background check, firearm can’t be shipped to your state, etc.) you will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
We research every firearm we list so that we are as competitive as possible with current or past listings at the time of listing. Because of this, we list our guns according to what we believe they will bring. All of our listings are set to automatically re-list until they sell. We do NOT take offers for a price lower than the listed price, we don’t throw in shipping. We understand that certain guns have longer market times than others and we have the patience to let the item find a happy home.